SL-126Q/A - SECO-LARM Informative Strobe Light, Amber, 6-12VDC
The SECO-LARM SL-126Q/A is a standard 6-12VDC amber strobe light designed to support numerous indoor and outdoor security, alarm, or general signaling applications. The SL-126Q/A allows for a simple 2 wire installation and features a long operating lifespan of over 300 continuous hours (2,000,000 flashes).
The SL-126Q/A is the ideal add-on component to any security system! We recommend using a standard 18/2 multi-conductor cable to attach it to any external control system. Installing a strobe light can be the perfect solution to increase security measures at your home or business! Strobe lights are very effective in scaring away potential criminals, visually alerting people to a problem, or even assisting police in finding your home or business.
- Includes: (1) SL-126Q/A Amber Strobe Light
- Power Requirement: 6-12VDC
- For "informative" general signaling requirements
- Incorrect polarity cannot damage circuit or draw current
- Easy 2-wire installation
- Low current consumption
- Long operating lifespan of over 300 continuous hours - (2,000,000 flashes)
- Lens is made of high-impact resistant acrylic, case of high-impact resistant ABS plastic
- Features protective inner cover - protects the high-voltage zenon tube when lens removed
- Use in temperature ranging from -22ºF (-30ºC) to 140ºF (60ºC)
- Current Drain: 200mA±20%@12VDC
- Flash Rate: Over 90/min@12VDC
- Part#: SL-126Q/A