SK-2323-SDQ - SECO-LARM Outdoor Digital Stand-Alone Access Control Keypad
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The SECO-LARM SK-2323-SDQ is a mullion-style outdoor stand-alone access control keypad reader that allows you to support up 1,010 users all from the same unit. The SK-2323-SDQ is simple to install and program, and is 100% programmed right from the keypad. This is an efficient and cost effective solution for adding an access control system in any residential or commercial security application.
The SK-2323-SDQ supports a 12-15 VDC operation and features colored status LEDs, optical tamper sensor for added security, backlit keys for nighttime use, and EEPROM memory that protects the programmed information in case of power loss. The SK-2323-SDQ easily mounts into a single gang box, allows each relay to be programmed with time 1-99 seconds, and includes (2) egress inputs and (1) door sensor input. No external programmer or software is needed!
- Includes: (1) SK-2323-SDQ Outdoor Digital Stand-Alone Access Control Keypad Reader
- 12~15 VDC operation
- 1,010 Users (Output #1: 1,000 users, Output #2: 10 users)
- Form C relays, each rated 1 Amp @ 30VDC
- Each relay has programmable output time from 1~99 seconds or toggle
- Output #2 can be programmed for use with a doorbell
- Egress inputs and 1 door sensor input
- Backlit keys for easy nighttime use
- Multi-colored status LEDs
- Able to mount to a single-gang back box
- All features are programmed directly from the keypadno need for an external programmer
- EEPROM memory protects programmed information in case of power loss
- Optical tamper sensor for added security
- Circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use
- IP65 weatherproof rating, rugged aluminum construction
- Part#: SK-2323-SDQ