SD-995C - SECO-LARM Electric Door Strike for Metal Doors
The SECO-LARM Enforcer SD-995C Electric Door Strike is designed for use in metal doors in high security access control system applications. It is easily programmable in the field for fail-safe or fail-secure applications. The SD-995C is a stainless steel security device that withstands 2000 pounds of force. You can install it on any left- or right-hand metal door for flexible setup.
The SECO-LARM Enforcer SD-995C Electric Door Strike can be programmed for fail-secure operation (when power is lost or cut, the door is locked) or fail-safe operation (when power is lost or cut, the door is unlocked). Default is fail-secure. It has a shallow design for use with most metal doors, and it can be used on virtually any cylindrical door locking system.
- Includes: (1) SD-995C Electric Door Strike for Metal Doors
- Field-programmable in just seconds for fail-secure or fail-safe applications
- The ENFORCER Electric Door Strikes convert cylindrical lock sets to an electronic access controlled locking system
- Can be used on virtually any cylindrical door locking system
- Use of an optional digital keypad with the unit assures high security without the need for a key
- Easily connects to SECO-LARM's SK-983A Electronic Keypad
- Suitable for office-type applications
- ANSI-sized - 4-7/8"x1-1/4"x1-1/4" (124x32x32 mm)
- Symmetrical-sized. Reversible for right-hand or left-hand doors
- Shallow design for use with most metal doors
- Powered by a solenoid, not a buzzer coil
- Jaw strength 2,000 pounds
- Stainless steel lip (keeper) for strength and long life
- Non-polarized connection. Wires can be reversed.
- SD-995C: Current draw 250mA@12VDC
- Tested to 1 million cycles
- CE approved
- Part#: SD-995C