SD-962AR-36A - SECO-LARM Rim Type Push-To-Exit-Bar
The SECO-LARM SD-962AR-36A is a Push-To-Exit-Bar exit device used to secure both wood and steal doors. When mounted on the inside of a door to block entry to protected premises, it securely locks the door from outside access while allowing users inside the protected premises to exit. It has a stainless-steel enclosure that protects the exit device from abuse, yet easily unlocks the door from the inside by users who require exit. The SD-962AR-36A exit device can be connected to a door handle with a lock, or any physical locking device on the outside of the door in order to allow entry to personnel with keys to the protected premises.
The SD-962AR-36A fits doors from 30" to 48" wide, and has a separate deadlocking latch that prevents the use of credit cards or similar means to open the latch bolt. It is simple to install and includes all the required hardware needed for a proper installation. The SD-962AR-36A can be connected to a door handle with a lock, or any physical locking device, on the outside of the door in order to allow entry to personnel with keys to the protected premises.
- Includes: (1) SD-962AR-36A Rim Type Push-To-Exit-Bar
- Allows exit from inside while locked from outside
- Reversible, non-handed design
- For metal or wood doors up to 1-3/4" thick
- Stainless-steel 3/4" throw latch bolt
- Separate deadlocking latch -- Prevents the use of credit cards or similar means to open the latch bolt
- Allen-type 1/4-turn dogging lock -- Allows the exit bar to be unlocked for extended periods of time
- Includes all needed hardware
- Works with standard external door handle/lock devices such as the SD-962HL-4A (not included)
- Fits doors from 30" to 48" wide
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Stainless steel spring
- Part#: SD-962AR-36A