SD-927PKC-NEQ - SECO-LARM Indoor No Touch "Exit" Request-To-Exit Plate
The SECO-LARM SD-927PKC-NEQ is a stainless-steel indoor "No Touch" and Exit Request-To-Exit plate. It is designed with an adjustable sensor with a range of 4 so you dont have to actually push a button to trigger the door to open. The SD-927PKC-NEQ uses IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since it requires no touch, this plate is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
The SD-927PKC-NEQ uses is LED illuminated and changes color to show the relay is triggered. It has a Form C (NO/NC/COM) relay with a switch capacity or 3A@24VDC. It is simple to install and has a quick-connect screw-less terminal block to quickly attach wires.
- Includes: (1) SD-927PKC-NEQ Indoor No Touch "Exit" Request-To-Exit Plate
- No Touch -- just wave a hand in front of sensor
- Sensing range up to 4" (10cm)
- Reliable IR technology senses motion
- No touch reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Stainless steel single gang plate
- 3A relay, triggers min. 0.5 sec. or as long as hand is near the sensor
- LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification
- LED changes color to show the relay is triggered
- Quick-connect screw-less terminal block
- Part#: SD-927PKC-NEQ