SD-7204SGEX1Q - SECO-LARM Vandal Proof "Exit" and SALIDA Push-To-Exit Plate
The SECO-LARM SD-7204SGEX1Q is a stainless-steel vandal resistant "Exit" and SALIDA Request-To-Exit plate. It is designed to fit into a standard single gang box, and is equipped with (1) N.O. and (1) N.C. (DPST) switch rated 5A@250VAC. The SD-7204SGEX1Q is both weatherproof and vandal proof, and is perfect for indoor and outdoor access control applications.
The SECO-LARM SD-7204SGEX1Q allows you to open internal and external doors on an access control system when exiting. When the button on the SD-7204SGEX1Q plate is pushed it will de-energize the electronic lock which frees the door and allows it to be opened. Implementing the right exit function on an access control door is vital to the security and function of your door ways.
- Includes: (1) SD-7204SGEX1Q Vandal Proof "Exit" and SALIDA Push-to-Exit Plate
- Stainless-steel face-plate
- High quality stainless-steel pushbutton
- Both attractive and vandal resistant
- "Exit" and "Salida" silk-screened on plate
- Fits into standard single-gang box
- Equipped with 1 N.O. and 1 N.C. (DPST) switch rated 5A@250VAC
- Vandal-resistant 1" (25mm) push-button switch
- Weatherproof (IP65) for indoor/outdoor use
- Part#: SD-7204SGEX1Q