SD-7202GC-PTQ - SECO-LARM Illuminated "Push to Exit" Plate with Timer
The SECO-LARM SD-7202GC-PTQ is a stainless steel Request-To-Exit plate that features a 2 illuminated button for easy viewing when exiting an electronically controlled door. This is a popular Request-To-Exit plate used in various business access control applications. The SD-7202GC-PTQ fits in a single gang low voltage mounting box and has an illuminated green "Push to Exit" button built into the plate. It also includes an extra "PRESIONE PARA SALIR" faceplate that can be quickly swapped out in the field. The SD-7202GC-PTQ also has a built-in 1-180 second timer so you can control the amount of time the electronic lock is de-energized once a user pushes the Exit button.
The SD-7202GC-PTQ is designed with 3A@120VAC/24VDC rated NO/NC contact, and includes five color-coded, 12-inch, 18 AWG wire leads with easy-to-attach spade lugs for fast installation. It also includes a single gang plate, replacement light bulb, and resistor. The SD-7202GC-PTQ is simple to install and supports a fast 4 wire installation.
- Includes: (1) SD-7202GC-PTQ Illuminated "Push to Exit" Plate with Timer
- Large (2" square), illuminated, momentary push button
- "PUSH TO EXIT" message can be replaced with "PRESIONE PARA SALIR" message
- Built-in timer (1~180 sec.)
- Buzzer output for audio status
- NO/NC contacts rated 3A@120VAC/24VDC
- Includes: "PUSH TO EXIT" and "PRESIONE PARA SALIR" faceplates
- Includes: Five color-coded, 12-inch, AWG 18 wire leads with easy-to-attach spade lugs for fast installation
- Includes: Single-gang plate
- Includes: Replacement bulb (12V, 1.2W, 15,000-hour life)
- Includes: Resistor (150?, 1 Watt)
- Part#: SD-7202GC-PTQ