E-960-D190Q - SECO-LARM Twin Photobeam Detectors, 190ft Outdoors, 390ft Indoors
The SECO-LARM E-960-D190Q Twin Photobeam Detectors are the perfect solution for adding perimeter security to a home or business. The E-960-D190Q is designed for both indoor and outdoor security use, featuring an outdoor range of 190ft and an indoor range of 390ft. The twin infrared beams on the E-960-D190Q provide the most reliable perimeter security while minimizing false alarms from the wind, falling leaves, birds, or other small animals.
The E-960-D190Q features a weatherproof, sunlight filtering case, and an anti-frost system to ensure the beams are always functioning in even the toughest environmental conditions. They also include a built-in laser beam alignment system and support beam accuracy and reliable positioning.
If you are trying to increase security measures at your home or business the SECO-LARM E-960-D190Q Twin Photobeam Detectors may be the best solution for you. They are the perfect add-on to any current alarm system to protect a large indoor or outdoor area.
- Includes: (1) E-960-D190Q Twin Photobeam Detectors
- Range 190ft Outdoors, 390ft Indoors
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning.
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lens optics reinforced beam strength & provides excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof, sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry
- NC/NO alarm output
- N.C. tamper circuit included
- Non-polarized power inputs
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations
- Power: 11~24VAC/VDC (Non-polarity)
- Part#: E-960-D190Q