E-942FC-1300 - SECO-LARM 1,300 lb. Weatherproof Electromagnetic Gate Lock
The SECO-LARM E-942FC-1300 is a 1,300 pound weatherproof electromagnetic designed for sliding and swinging electric doors. This electromagnetic lock is waterproof and vandal resistant, so you can rest assure your lock is 100% protected from the elements. The E-942FC-1300 is 12 or 24 VDC selectable and provides 1300 pounds of holding force. When power is applied to the magnetic lock it turns on the unit's powerful built-in electromagnet. The lock can be triggered by your security system, access system, relay switch, or even with a standalone RF transmitter and receiver system (each sold separately).
The E-942FC-1300 electromagnetic lock has an attractive stainless-steal finish and includes MOV surge protection, with a maintenance-free, factory sealed design.
Parts included with the SECO-LARM E-942FC-1300 1,300 lb. Weatherproof Electromagnetic Gate Lock: 1 x Electromagnet, 1 x Armature plate, 1 x Armature screw, 3 x Large steel washers, 2 x Rubber washers, 1 x Sexnut bolt, 4 x Mounting screws, 4 x Small washers, 4 x Tamper caps, 2 x Guide pins, 1 x Hex key (Allen wrench), 4 x Blind nuts, 1 x Blind nut assembly set, and 1 x Door spacer (tube).
- Includes: (1) E-942FC-1300 1,300 lb. Weatherproof Electromagnetic Gate Lock
- For outdoor sliding and swinging electric gates
- Lock is water and vandal resistant
- Lock has attractive stainless-steel finish
- Maintenance-free, factory-sealed design
- Holding force: 1,300 lb. (545kg)
- No residual magnetism
- MOV surge protection
- "L" bracket and "Z" brackets available for easy mounting
- Operating voltage: 12 or 24 VDC ±10%
- Current draw: 500mA@12VDC, 250mA@24VDC
- Temperature: 14°~131° F (-10°~55° C)
- Magnet size: 8" x 2.5" x 1.62" (203x63x41 mm)
- Armature size: 7.25 " x 2.38" x 0.62" (185x61x 16 mm)
- Unit weight (approx.): 10.5 lbs. (5kg)
- Cable length (approx.): 6.5"
- UL and ULC listed
- CE listed
- RoHS compliant
- Part#: E-942FC-1300