REM2 - Paradox 2-Way Remote Control with Backlit Button
The Paradox REM2 is a two-way remote with backlit button designed to support Paradox Magellan security systems. It is a water-resistant 5-button remote control that provides the user with the status of their system by pressing the [ i ] button.
The REM2 remote control provides both auditory and visual feedback in an attractive streamlined style. To activate the remote’s backlight, press any button twice. The feedback provided for the user is separated into two categories: security feedback and accessory feedback. Security feedback deals with actions concerning arming and disarming, system in alarm, and panic alarms.
- Includes: (1) REM2 Magellan 2-Way Remote Control with Backlit Button
- Supports StayD (Version 2.0 or higher)
- System Status Memory: The REM2 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status--even when out of range. Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system
- Built-in transceiver
- Displays system status using visual (LED) and auditory feedback
- Press the Status button at any time to receive the system status
- Perform up to 6 different actions per remote control
- Compact, water-resistant design with backlight for buttons
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment: 30m (100ft) with MG6160 / MG6130 / MG6250, 45m (150ft) with MG5000 / MG5050 / RTX3
- Part#: REM2