PCS260 - PARADOX GPRS/GSM Communicator Module
The PARADOX PCS260 GPRS/GSM Communicator Module is designed specifically for PARADOX security systems. It reports events to the IPR512 GPRS/IP Monitoring Receiver and/or IPRS-7 IP/GPRS PC Receiver Software.
The PARADOX PCS260 GPRS/GSM Communicator Module has a compact sleek design, and supports a simple installation with a 4-wire serial connection.
- Includes: (1) PCS260 GPRS/GSM Communicator Module
- Compact, sleek design
- Report events to the IPR512 GPRS/IP Monitoring Receiver and/or IPRS-7 IP/GPRS PC Receiver Software
- Report via text message (up to 16 cell phone numbers)
- Control panel communication supervision
- End-user can arm or disarm the system by sending a text message (SMS) to the PCS250
- Send pre-recorded voice messages to up to 8 telephone numbers to report alarms using the optional VDMP3 Paradox Plug-in Voice Module (GSM mode)
- Simple installation with 4-wire serial connection
- Optional rod antenna can be installed up to 18m (60ft) from the module using optional antenna cable extensions depending on the local signal strength
- 128-bit (MDS) and 256-bit (AES) encryption (GPRS mode)
- Increase the distance between the panel and the PCS250 module with an RS485 link (GSM mode only via e-bus). A CVT485 module must be added to the panel in order to accomplish this
- Report via GSM (CID, SIA)
- Part#: PCS260