ICMPPTF242 - ICC 24 Port 6P2C Female Telco Patch Panel, 1RMS
The ICC ICMPPTF242 24 Port 6P2C Female Telco Patch Panel is ideal for KSU or PBX phone systems. It is a 24-port 6P2C female Telco patch panel that utilizes a 2-wire RJ-11 USOC wiring scheme. The active pins are pin #3 and #4; patch panel connects to 24 RJ-11 patch cords on the front and link to a phone system with (1) 50-pin Telco connectors on the back.
The 50-pin female Telco connector on the back of the ICMPPTF242 comes with Velcro straps that are seated in sockets to secure 25-pair cable for either 90 degree or 180 degree cable exits. Each ICMPPTF242 patch panel also features front write-on labeling area for port identification.
The ICC ICMPPTF242 24 Port 6P2C Female Telco Patch Panel is designed to be rack mounted on a wall mount rack, wall mount bracket, stand-alone rack, or network cabinet. It includes all the hardware needed for mounting.
- Includes: (1) ICMPPTF242 24 Port 6P2C Female Telco Patch Panel
- Rack mounted 6-position 2-conductor
- Telco patch panel provides voice connectivity applications
- Integrated with one female 50-pin Telco connector
- Designed to fit all standard 19" racks or cabinets
- 1 rack mount space (RMS)
- Part#: ICMPPTF242