ICCMSJHW44 - ICC 2 J-Hook with Batwing. 25 Pack
The ICC ICCMSJHW44 2” J-Hook with Batwing 25 Pack is designed to hold and route copper cable, fiber optic cable, inner duct systems and other low voltage cables. The ICCMSJHW44 J-Hook is designed with a bat wing clip to attach to ceiling wire or threaded rod. The clip is designed to swivel which allows the J-Hook to adjust to cable requirements.
The ICCMSJHW44 J-Hooks are a cost efficient alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder runway systems. However, it is made from high-quality heat treated zinc steel for strength and durability. The ICCMSJHW44 has smooth edges to provide proper support and facilitate bend radius. The stopper tab allows easier installation onto 12 AWG ceiling wire and is EIA/TIA compliant for structured cabling systems.
They are packaged in a 25 piece pack which is ideal for installers and contractors that work on small or large projects.
- Includes: (1) 25 Pack of ICCMSJHW44 2” J-Hooks with Batwing
- Made of high quality galvanized steel for strength and durability
- Accommodates CAT 5e, CAT 6, CAT 6A, coax, fiber optic cables, and conduit
- Rust resistant zinc finish
- Complies with EIA/TIA requirements for structured cabling systems
- Cost effective alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder runway rack
- Smooth edges to protect cables and facilitate bend radius
- Cables can be pulled through quickly and easily
- Cable anchor points allows users to secure with cable ties
- Stopper tab allows an easier installation onto 12 AWG ceiling wire
- Supports up to 25 lbs. of weight
- Available in bulk 25-pack
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant
- Part#: ICCMSJHW44