ICCMSSFR12 - ICC Swing Frame Wall Mount Bracket Rack, 12 RMS
The ICC ICCMSSFR12 Wall Mount Hinged Bracket Network Rack is a cost effective solution for installations where floor space is limited. The ICCMSSFR12 provides 12 rack mount spaces with 18” deep measuring from front to rear. It is ideal for applications in equipment or telecommunications rooms for supporting voice, data, audio, video and security equipment such as patch panels, routers, switches and other 19” wide equipment. The swing-out mounting rail on the ICCMSSFR12 allows access to the back of mounted equipment and makes troubleshooting fast and easy.
The ICC ICCMSSFR12 Wall Mount Hinged Bracket 12 RMS Network Rack supports up to 85 pounds of equipment, designed with durable steel construction, and includes a black textured powder coated finish. The ICCMSSFR12 mounts directly to the wall and includes all screws and hardware needed for an immediate installation.
- Includes: (1) ICCMSSFR12 Wall Mount Hinged Bracket Network Rack 2 RMS
- Designed with durable steel construction, black textured powder coated
- Supports up to 85 pounds of equipment
- Designed with a 18” depth making it ideal for installing voice and data equipment such as patch panels, active components, shelves, drawers, and cable management products creating a neat structured and organized cabling system
- Reversible installation allows installers to swing the gate left or right after installation providing easy access to equipment
- Ideal for installations with space limitations prohibiting the use of floor mount racks
- Mounting screw template included to speed up installation
- Standard 19” rack mount width
- Cable anchor points in the rear for cable ties and straps
- Used with various standard rack mount products
- Part#: ICCMSSFR12