ICCMSABR66 - ICC EZ Fold Wall Mount Hinged Bracket, 6RMS
The ICC ICCMSABR66 EZ Fold Wall Mount Hinged Bracket is perfect residential and commercial network installations. It is designed with a 6” depth making it ideal for installing voice and data equipment such as patch panels, light weight active components, shelves, drawers, and cable management products. The ICCMSABR66 features 6 Rack Mount Spaces (RMS) to support equipment and cabling.
The ICCMSABR66 has a 30 lb. weight capacity and is constructed with heavy duty steel with a black powder coat finish. It features an innovative swing design that makes moves, adds, and changes easier than ever. Plus its compact folding design makes it easy to ship and ready to install right out of the box! No assembly is required!
ICC ICCMSABR66 EZ Fold 6U Wall Mount Hinged Bracket includes: (1) Folding Hinged B racket, (24) #12-24 Machine Screws, and (1) Installation Instructions
- Includes: (1) ICCMSABR66 EZ Fold 6U Wall Mount Bracket
- Designed with steel construction with black powder coating
- Designed with a 6” depth making it ideal for installing voice and data equipment such as patch panels, light weight active components, shelves, drawers, and cable management products creating an organized system
- Up to 30 lbs. weight capacity when properly secured to the wall
- Divided hinge allows easy access for upgrades and maintenance
- Ideal for installations with space restrictions
- Available in 2, 4, 6, and 8 rack mount spaces (RMS)
- Compatible with EZ FOLD enclosure kit ICCMSABRSC
- Part#: ICCMSABR66
ICC ICCMSABR66 EZ Fold Wall Mount Bracket Installation
Step 1. Pre-drill screws onto the wall surface, but do not tighten completely.
• Use inner mounting holes positioned at 16.00” to secure bracket to studs.
• Use outer mounting holes positioned at 18.00” to secure bracket to board.
Note: Screws not included. It is recommended to use a level for accurate mounting.
Step 2. Align mounting holes to the semi-tighten screws and mount the bracket. Tighten all screws securely before mounting equipment.
Step 3. Route and secure cable bundle(s) to the bracket
1. Complete installation by installing covers on top of the bracket.
2. Metal rings can be mounted along the sides of the bracket for cable management. Note: To secure the rings, use #12-24 machine screw nut with lock washer or #12-24 flange nut.