ICCABR6ABL - Cat6A 650 MHZ 10Gig CMR Network Cable, 1000ft Spool, Blue
The ICC ICCABR6ABL Cat6A 10Gig 650 MHz CMR UTP Network Cable is designed for supporting 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T). It is perfect for high bandwidth applications such as data centers and other data intensive or backbone requirements.
Cat6A 10g UTP 4 Pair Network Cable is engineered to provide the highest possible 10 Gigabit performance in an unshielded cabling network. This Cat6A 10Gig cable is manufactured for maximum performance using 23 gauge solid bare copper conductors, cable spine separator, and integrated rip cord to simplify installation.
We offer a huge selection of Cat6A keystone jacks and Cat6A patch panels to support a complete Cat6A cabling environment.
- Includes: (1) ICCABR6ABL Cat6A 10Gig 650 MHz CMR UTP Network Cable
- 650 MHz - 10Gig
- Industry Standards: ETL Verified to TIA-568-C.2, UL Type CMR for non-plenum, FT4, UL 444
- Applications: 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T (IEEE 802.3u), 1000 Base-T, High Definition Video, Digital Broadcast Video/IP Video/VoIP, ISDN/ADSL, 622Mbps ATM
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: FEP
- Jacket: Flame Retardant PVC
- Cable spine separator X
- Component: 4 twisted pair
- Outer Dia. (in): 0.34"
- Sequential footage marking for easy usage tracking
- Part#: ICCABR6ABL