IC614 - Channel Vision ARIA 6.5 High Performance In-Ceiling Speaker, Pair
The Channel Vision IC614 ARIA 6.5” High Performance In-Ceiling Speaker Pair feature high power handling capability that provides true stereo quality sound that goes beyond background music. The pivoting tweeters can be aimed to any position to custom fit any room, making the IC614 speakers perfect for whole house audio or home theater applications. High quality materials ensure long life and great performance. Gold speaker wire terminals not only provide better contact surface but also offer less resistance to signal transfer for a clearer sound.
The Channel Vision IC614 6.5” In-Ceiling Speakers feature a pivoting tweeter technology with 1” voice coil, Kevlar woofer with butyl rubber surround and an 18 ounce magnet, small perforated designer grille, and gold speaker terminals. They have a recommended power peak of 160 watts, with a 50Hz – 22kHz +/- 6dB frequency range.
For warranty purposes only buy Channel Vision products from an Authorized Distributor like Cabling Plus!
Installation of the Channel Vision IC614 ARIA 6.5” In-Ceiling Speaker:
- Use the provided template to mark and cut an 8.12” hole in drywall away from ceiling joists
- We recommend wiring with AWG 16 or larger, stranded speaker wire
- For proper phasing, both voice coils must be wired alike
- Connect red wires to red terminals on IC614 speaker and to red or plus terminals on amplifier
- Install IC614 in the hole. Tighten the mounting screws.
- The mounting dog legs on the IC614 will rotate outward and grip the drywall
- Aim tweeter
- To control the volume of the IC614 speaker locally, use an impedance matching volume control
- Includes: (1) IC614 ARIA 6.5” High Performance In-Ceiling Speaker Pair
- Sold as Pair
- 6.5” High performance in-ceiling loudspeaker
- High power handling capacity
- Recommended power: 20W to 160W (peak)
- Gold speaker terminals
- Pivoting tweeter technology with 1” voice coil
- Small perforated designer grille
- Kevlar woofer with butyl rubber surround and an 18 ounce magnet
- Frequency Range: 50Hz – 22kHz +/- 6dB
- Crossover: 12dB/octave (low pass), 12dB/ octave (high pass)
- Sensitivity: 90dB (1W/ 1m)
- Power Handling: 160 Watts peak
- Drivers: 1 – 1” soft dome tweeter, 1 – 6.5” Kevlar woofer
- Magnet: 20 – ounce ferrite magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Finish: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 9” OD. 4” height (from surface of wall board) hole size: 8.12” diameter
- Part#: IC614