IC107DSCIV - ICC Professional Grade Speaker Keystone Jack, Ivory
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
Use these patented ICC IC107DSCIV Keystone Speaker Connectors to manage all your speaker wires in a single speaker or surround sound installation. The IC107DSCIV speaker connectors allows an entire 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theater system to be installed within a 12 or 18 port wall plate!
The IC107DSCIV keystone speaker module support speaker wire up to 16 AWG, features simple to use labels push pins to attach to the wire, and is the best way to easily manage speaker wire connection! Buy the IC107DSCIV keystone speaker connectors to give your speaker wire terminations a clean professional look!
- Includes: (1) Ivory Speaker Keystone Jack
- Provides exceptional performance
- Reduces faceplates size by 1 to 2 gangs for home theatre systems
- Allows an entire 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound systems to be installed within a 12 or 18 port faceplate depending on type of installation
- Capable of using up to 16 AWG speaker wires for front connection
- Black and red push buttons with + and - signs for correct polarity and easy installation
- Easy installation with solder-less crimp-on rear wire connection
- Provides a more finished professional appearance than traditional installations
- Includes two female push pin type connectors suitable for 16-14 AWG speaker wires
- Compatible with all standard faceplates, wall plates, Decora inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- UL listed
- Part#: IC107DSCIV