IC107BP241 - ICC 24 Port Blank Patch Panel, 1 RMS
The ICC IC107BP241 24 Port Blank Patch Panel provides 24 blank ports for you to use to configure your own custom panel. You can fill the empty ports with a wide range of jacks and inserts. You can use a custom configuration with the termination points you need to support any audio, video, voice, fiber-optic, and data system installation. Each port can use a unique type or colored connector or insert. Just choose the connections you need and snap the inserts right into the blank ports.
The ICC IC107BP241 24 Port Blank Patch Panel is designed for use with all ICC high density connectors to provide extra room to work on the back. Many standard modular connectors leave little room in the back to dress and terminate cables. The ICC HD jacks are designed with a straight rear design that supports applications where space is limited. Standard audio and video inserts can also be configured on the panel.
Most installers like to use a blank patch panel so they can customize the panel to support their installation configuration. A 24 port blank patch panel would be best for small to medium sized applications. Once you attach the panel to your rack or in a network cabinet you can start filling the panel with all the connections you need.
The IC107BP241 fits in a standard 19 inch rack and includes mounting screws. The panel itself is labeled and takes up only 1 rack mount space on a rack.
- Includes: (1) IC107BP241 24 Port High Density Blank Patch Panel
- Rack mounted reinforced steel panel with pre-numbered ports
- Flush mount design adds stability by allowing a rigid fit and a neat finished appearance without the aid of color ID caps
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic needs for commercial or residential applications
- Ideal for use in high density applications with more connectivity in less space
- Designed to fit all standard 19” racks and cabinets
- 1 rack mount space (RMS)
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules, providing configuration flexibility
- Accepts all IC107 HD modules
- Part#: IC10BP241