FSNS6U - Belden Universal Compression RG6 Coaxial Cable F Connector
The Belden FSNS6U is the ideal compression F connector for terminating both RG6 and RG6 quad shield coaxial cable. It offers a superior compression termination that provides a full 360 degree electrical continuity even under the most punishing conditions. The FSNS6U F connectors are crafted to help overcome forward reflection and offer a pull-out strength that can withstand more than 80 pounds of force.
The Belden FSNS6U universal compression F connectors are the #1 rated F connectors on the market! Once you try the FSNS6U once you will never use anther brand F connectors again! The FSNS6U features a patented no-blind entry system that makes it impossible not to have a successful termination the first time! For best results terminate the FSNS6U F connector with the Belden Cable Pro CPLCCT-SLM compression tool and prepare your cable with Belden PSA59/6 cable stripper both offered by Cabling Plus! These are the tools and connectors the professionals use!
- Includes: (1) FSNS6U Universal RG6 Coaxial Cable F Connector
- F-Conn connectors provide full 360 compression crimp
- The FSNS6U radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector
- Internal O sealing rings prevent moisture migration, while the large ferrule surface insures proper RF and digital interface
- Does not require soldering
- AT&T approved
- Meet SCTE-IPC and Bellcore requirements
- Part#: FSNS6U