HSM11-SMA1 - ETS Single Zone 2 Way Audio Surveillance System
The ETS HSM11-SMA1 Single Zone 2 Way Audio Surveillance System is a single zone 2 way audio surveillance system. The HSM11-SMA1 features a weather proof Omni-directional pre-amplified microphone and 7x11 inch horn speaker for use in two way public address audio surveillance systems. It connects directly to DVRs or remote monitoring equipment.
The ETS HSM11-SMA1 Single Zone 2 Way Audio Surveillance System Includes: 1ea HSM11 microphone / speaker, SMA1 interface box, 1ea warning label, 1ea AC adaptor, 2ea 3' RCA patch cables, and installation instructions.
Wiring Requirements: Microphone and speaker: 2 each stranded 22-gauge, 2-conductor shielded cables. 1000’ max.
Includes: (1) HSM11-SMA1 Single Zone 2 Way Audio Surveillance System
HSM11 Microphone / Speaker Specifications:
- Omni-directional element w/25’ range
- Bullet microphone enclosure with wind screen
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier
- Line level, unbalanced output
- Adjustable gain
- 200Hz-16Khz Frequency response
- Limiter circuit. Selectable on/off
- Euro-style connectors makes cable terminations fast and clean
- 7x11” horn speaker with swivel mount.
- Selectable 4w, 8w, 16w, 32w 70v line speaker power taps
- Dimensions: 7x11 horn x L11.5
SMA1 Speaker / Microphone Interface Specifications:
- Provides simple interface between field wiring and connections to DVR or remote monitoring equipment
- Adjustable independent volume controls for speaker and microphone
- Speaker driver: 70V or 8 Ohm output level
- 10 Watts RMS speaker output power
- 3.5mm mini plug or RCA output connectors
- Euro-style connectors make cable terminations fast and clean
- Power: 12 VDC @ 1000mA, W/LED indicator
- Dimensions: L 4.4 x W 2.7 x H 1.6