MC355T - Digital Watchdog PIXIM Micro Dome Camera, 3.6mm Lens, 480 TVL
The Digital Watchdog MC355T is a high performance wide dynamic range micro dome camera that offers exceptional light sensitivity for any harsh lighting environment. The MC355T offers high resolution imaging with its PIXIM chip, and features a simple programming on-screen display with built-in joystick.
Pixim Technology: PIXIM's Digital Pixel System technology revolutionizes the way video cameras capture and process images. Unlike traditional cameras where each pixel cannot adjust to highlights and lowlights in the same scene, PIXIM's technology allows each pixel to self-adjust by acting like its own individual camera. The technology offers terrific image quality, giving users accurate and precise security information.
The MC355T features a CMOS sensor PIXIM chip, 480 TVL, 3.6mm fixed lens, and 12VDC power requirement. Other mission critical features of the MC355T include, automatic day/night, smear canceling circuit, wide dynamic range, enhanced low light sensitivity F1.2 0.4 Lux, and a 5 year warranty.
- Includes: (1) MC355T Micro Dome Camera, 3.6mm,
- 540 TVL
- CMOS Sensor / PIXIM Chip
- 480 TV Line
- 3.6mm Fixed Iris Lens
- Powerful Wide Dynamic Range
- TD (True Day and Night/IR Cut Filter)
- Smear Canceling Circuit
- Low Power Consumption: Max 7.0W
- Enhanced Sensitivity 0.4 Lux F1.2
- Electronic Day and Night Mode with Color Removal Circuit
- Wide Operating Voltage (8VDC-18VDC)
- Automatic Day/Night
- Ultra Low-Light Sensitivity
- 3D Gimbal for Easy Control
- Vandal Proof Aluminum Dome
- Dimensions: 80.0 x 59.5mm (3.15" x 2.34")
- Part#: MC355T