MC352DIR - Digital Watchdog Infrared Micro Dome Camera, 3.6mm Lens, 540 TVL
The Digital Watchdog MC352DIR is high performance electronic day and night micro dome camera that features a 3.6mm fixed lens, and intelligent infrared LEDs to support up to 20ft viewing in total darkness. The MC352DIR offers innovative features in a sleek attractive flush mount design and enhanced sensitivity to deliver high quality video in any low light environments. The 3D Gimbal internal construction of this camera allows it to be maneuvered easily to secure any surrounding area once it is mounted.
The MC352DIR features a 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD, 540 TVL, 3.6mm fixed lens, and 12VDC power requirement. Other mission critical features of the MC352DIR include, low power consumption, enhanced low light sensitivity F1.2 0.4 Lux, auto white balance, and a 5 year warranty.
The Digital Watchdog MC352DIR micro dome camera is ideal for both residential and commercial surveillance applications. The infrared feature of this camera makes it ideal for elevator, transportation, intercom entry, ATM machine, and high end residential installations.
- Includes: (1) MC352DIR Micro Dome Camera,
- 3.6mm, 540 TVL
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- 540 TV Line
- 3.6mm Fixed Iris Lens
- 20ft Range IR with Intelligent Camera Sync
- Electronic Day and Night Mode with Color Removal
- Low Power Consumption: Max 7.0W
- Enhanced Sensitivity F1.2 0.4 Lux
- Wide Operating Voltage (8VDC-18VDC)
- Ultra Low-Light Sensitivity
- 3D Gimbal for Easy Control
- Vandal Proof Aluminum Dome
- Dimensions: 80 x 28mm (3.15" x 1.10")
- Part#: MC352DIR