IR-4101 - Channel Vision IR Over Coax Plasma Proof IR Receiver
The Channel Vision IR-4101 is an IR coax adaptor that works with Channel Vision's IR coax engine to enable the transmission of Infrared remote control signals onto the same coax cable that delivers your cable TV. The IR-4101 is designed to work with numerous IR over coax solutions.
The IR-4101 is a single location IR over coax solution that is designed to be installed in-line of the coaxial cable going from the VCR, DVD player, or cable box to the TV. It has an integrated single head IR emitter coming off the side that will be used to control your audio video components and devices that are installed out of site.
- Includes: (1) IR-4101 IR Over Coax Plasma Proof IR Receiver
- Plasma Proof IR receiver
- Compatible with: IR-4000, E2200IR, E3200IR, E4200IR, and P-0321.
- Versatile mounting accessories: install as very small receiver
- In-cabinet tube type receiver
- Unobtrusive desktop type receiver
- Part# IR-4101