IR-1203 - Channel Vision Amplified IR Repeater Expansion Hub
The Channel Vision IR-1203 is an expansion IR repeater hub used to expand a Channel Vision IR remote control system. It provides you with 4 IR emitter outputs so you can expand the number of devices you need to control in your IR system. So if you use dual emitters you can control up to 16 devices. This expansion method is implemented by stacking two IR-1203 hubs by connecting them with a standard 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug.
The IR-1203 is simple to install and includes status LED’s for both power and IR signal indication. It mounts on any flat surface and include a power supply to support a fast plug and play installation. The IR emitters are sold separately. For the IR-1203 use the IR-3001 (single) and IR-3002 (dual) emitters. All in stock at Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) IR-1203 Amplified IR Repeater Expansion Hub
- 30 kHz - 60 kHz IR frequency range
- Supports a maximum of 8 IR receivers
- 4 IR emitter outputs
- Status LEDs for power & IR signal indication
- Screw terminal or mini-plug connections for IR receivers
- Easily mounts to any flat surface
- Status and power LEDs
- Power supply included
- Part# IR-1203