CAT21HP4Z34 - Caddy 1-5/16 Galvanized J-Hook with 4Z34 Clip
The CADDY CAT21HP4Z34 is a 1 5/16"” galvanized j-hook that features a built-in 4Z34 clip that is designed to attach the j-hook to drop ceiling wire or a threaded rod. The CAT21HP4Z34 is the ideal solution for managing and routing low voltage cables while suspending them from the ceiling.
The 4Z34 clip or “bat wing” that is attached to this j-hook provides a strong durable connection for suspending low voltage wire and cable from the ceiling. Once the CAT21HP4Z34 is attached to its intended threaded rod or wire hanger it is ready to start supporting low voltage cable runs. The CAT21HP4Z34 has a maximum load capacity of 30 lbs. and complies with all relative NEC and TIA requirements.
- Part Number: CAT21HP4Z34
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Pre-Galvanized
- Diameter: (Ø) 1 5/16"
- Area: 2.29 in²
- Cable Capacity, Cat 5e: 50 Cables
- Cable Capacity, Cat 6: 40 Cables
- Cable Capacity, Cat 6A: 25 Cables
- Rod Size (RS): ¼”
- Wire Size: #12 - #8
- Static Load: 30 lb
- Certifications: cULus
- Includes: (1) CAT21HP4Z34 2" Galvanized J-Hook
- Quick attachment to threaded rod or wire
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Rounded edges on J-Hooks provide proper bend radius support for high performance data cables
- Cost effective alternative to expensive cable tray
- Complies with EN 50174-2
- Meets ISO® /IEC 14763-2, TIA 568-C and TIA 569-C
- Part# CAT21HP4Z34