3105A - BELDEN 22 Gauge 2 Conductor Multi-Conductor Cable, 500ft
The BELDEN 3105A 0105000 is a 500ft of 22 AWG stranded (7x30) cable that features tinned copper conductors, Datalene insulation, twisted pairs, overall Beldfoil shield (100% coverage) plus a tinned copper braid (65% coverage). It also includes a drain wire, and UV resistant PVC jacket.
The BELDEN 3105A 0105000 supports EIA Industrial RS-485 specifications designed for a wide range of computer and automation systems. EIA-485, formally RS-485, is a standard that was designed to meet customer requirements for longer cable lengths, increased throughput and the need to control multiple devices.
BELDEN 3105A 0105000 Specifications:
- Conductor Count: 1 PAIR
- Conductor Material: TINNED COPPER
- Conductor Size: 22 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)
- Conductor Type: STRANDED CONDUCTOR
- Fire Rating: GENERAL PURPOSE
- Insulation Material: FHDPE-FOAMED HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE
- Jacket Material: PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE
- NEC Rating: UL LISTED ART 800
- Screen/Shield Type: BRAID OVER FOIL SHIELD
- Screen/Shield: YES
- Shield Construction: BRAID/MYLAR/BRAID OVERALL DBL BRAID
- Includes: (1) BELDEN 3105A 010500 500ft
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +60°C
- Non-UL Temperature Rating: 60°C
- Bulk Cable Weight: 44 lbs/1000 ft.
- Max. Recommended Pulling Tension: 60 lbs.
- Min. Bend Radius/Minor Axis: 2.800 in.
- NEC/(UL) Specification: CM, PLTC
- CEC/C(UL) Specification: CM
- EU Directive 2011/65/EU (ROHS II): Yes
- EU CE Mark: Yes
- EU Directive 2000/53/EC (ELV): Yes
- EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS): Yes
- EU RoHS Compliance Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 10/01/2005
- EU Directive 2002/96/EC (WEEE): Yes
- EU Directive 2003/11/EC (BFR): Yes
- CA Prop 65 (CJ for Wire & Cable): Yes
- MII Order #39 (China RoHS): Yes
- Flame Test - UL Flame Test: UL1685 UL Loading, CSA Flame Test: FT1
- Suitability - Sunlight Resistance: Yes, Oil Resistance: Yes - Oil Res II
- Plenum (Y/N): No
- Part#: BELDEN 3105A 010500