DR4 - Arlington Industries 1 1/4 Drive Rings, 25 Box
The Arlington Industries DR4 1 1/4” Drive Ring is the largest of the Arlington series DR drive rings. With a 1 1/4” sized loop, the DR4 is designed to support those largest bundles of wires and cables. The DR4 allows you to use a hammer to drive it into any wood, poles, or exterior walls. Once the DR4 is in place you can use the open loop to start routing wires and cables through it. The DR4 allows you to easily insert and remove cables when needed in the future if you need to add, move, or change a wire or cable.
The Arlington Industry DR4 Drive Rings are made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. They give you the most cost effective and easy to install solution for managing and routing multiple wires and cables. Use the Arlington Industries DR4 drive rings to support any electrical, SE, SEU, and communications wires and cables.
- Includes: (1) DR4 1 1/4” Drive Rings 25 Box
- 25 Count Box
- Made to route electrical and communications cabling on interior wood framing, utility poles or exterior walls
- Open-ended loop allows for easy cable removal and insertion, making additions and changes to the routing of your cables easier
- Galvanized steel is sturdy enough to hold wire bundles in place, and will not rust and degrade over time
- Head of the drive stake is designed like a nail, for smooth penetration into stud surface
- Low profile design prevents snags or damage from objects or persons passing by
- Fast installation saves time and labor
- Quick and easy to install, fastens to surface by using a hammer
- Commercial and residential use
- Loop is open making it easy to insert or remove cable.
- Size is measurement between loops: 1 1/4”
- Part#: DR4