DR3 - Arlington Industries 7/8 Drive Rings, 50 Box
Are you looking for a cost effective way to support your wires and cables in an installation? The Arlington Industries DR3 7/8” Drive Rings give you a fast and sturdy solution for managing, routing, and organizing both wire and cable bundles. They come in 4 different sizes so you can support a single wire or multiple cables neatly in a commercial or residential cable installation. The Arlington DR3’s are designed to be driven into wood, poles, or exterior walls so you can give your installation the most professional look.
The Arlington Industry DR3 Drive Rings are made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. They feature an open-loop that allows you to easily insert or remove the cables you are supporting. The DR’s are a much less expensive cable management option than using traditional j-hooks and d-rings. Use the Arlington Industries DR3 drive rings to support any electrical, SE, SEU, and communications wires and cables.
- Includes: (1) DR3 7/8” Drive Rings 50 Box
- 50 Count Box
- Made to route electrical and communications cabling on interior wood framing, utility poles or exterior walls
- Open-ended loop allows for easy cable removal and insertion, making additions and changes to the routing of your cables easier
- Galvanized steel is sturdy enough to hold wire bundles in place, and will not rust and degrade over time
- Head of the drive stake is designed like a nail, for smooth penetration into stud surface
- Low profile design prevents snags or damage from objects or persons passing by
- Fast installation saves time and labor
- Quick and easy to install, fastens to surface by using a hammer
- Commercial and residential use
- Loop is open making it easy to insert or remove cable.
- Size is measurement between loops: 7/8”
- Part#: DR3