DR2 - Arlington Industries 5/8 Drive Rings, 50 Box
The Arlington Industries DR2 5/8” Drive Rings are a cost effective solution for managing and routing electrical or communication type wire and cable. They are designed to be driven into wood with a hammer so they can support a single or full bundle of wire or cable. The Arlington DR2 is perfect for use on interior wood framing, utility poles, or exterior walls of a home or business.
The Arlington Industry DR2’s are made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. They feature an open-loop that allows you to easily insert or remove the cables you are supporting. The DR’s are a much less expensive cable management option than using traditional j-hooks and d-rings.
- Includes: (1) DR2 5/8” Drive Rings 50 Box
- 50 Count Box
- Made to route electrical and communications cabling on interior wood framing, utility poles or exterior walls
- Open-ended loop allows for easy cable removal and insertion, making additions and changes to the routing of your cables easier
- Galvanized steel is sturdy enough to hold wire bundles in place, and will not rust and degrade over time
- Head of the drive stake is designed like a nail, for smooth penetration into stud surface
- Low profile design prevents snags or damage from objects or persons passing by
- Fast installation saves time and labor
- Quick and easy to install, fastens to surface by using a hammer
- Commercial and residential use
- Loop is open making it easy to insert or remove cable.
- Size is measurement between loops: 5/8”
- Part#: DR2