DR1 - Arlington Industries ½ Nail-in Drive Rings, 100 Box
The Arlington Industries DR1 ½” Drive Rings are designed to offer a fast, easy way to securely hold and route electrical and communications cabling on interior wood framing, utility poles or exterior walls. They are perfect for residential pre-wires and commercial cabling applications.
The Arlington Industry DR1’s are made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel and provide sturdy support for wire and cable. They will nail directly into any wood surface to allow you to easily manage bundles of wire or cable. The DR1’s feature an open-ended loop that allow for easy cable removal and insertion, making additions and changes to the routing of your cables easier.
- Includes: (1) DR1 ½” Drive Rings 100 Box
- 100 Count Box
- Made to route electrical and communications cabling on interior wood framing, utility poles or exterior walls
- Open-ended loop allows for easy cable removal and insertion, making additions and changes to the routing of your cables easier
- Galvanized steel is sturdy enough to hold wire bundles in place, and will not rust and degrade over time
- Head of the drive stake is designed like a nail, for smooth penetration into stud surface
- Low profile design prevents snags or damage from objects or persons passing by
- Fast installation saves time and labor
- Quick and easy to install, fastens to surface by using a hammer
- Commercial and residential use
- Loop is open making it easy to insert or remove cable.
- Size is measurement between loops
- Part#: DR1