AQ293 - West Penn Aquaseal 18-2 Shielded Multi-Conductor Cable, 1000ft
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The West Penn AQ293 Aquaseal 18-2 Stranded Shielded Cable is designed for indoor and outdoor fire, security, and control applications. It features an overall 100% foil shield with drain wire that protects the cable’s signals from any outside interference that could hinder the cables performance. Using shielded cables in common in both indoor and outdoor mission critical environments. The AQ293 features 2 conductors that can support low voltage power, signal and circuit requirements. The AQ293 also features the West Penn Aquaseal technology that uses a 2 ply water swellable tape to protect the cable when installed in wet environments. This cable also features a UV rated, moisture resistant jacket that makes it ideal for exposed and underground applications.
The AQ293 is Direct Burial Rated
The West Penn AQ293 Aquaseal 18-2 Shielded Cable is constructed using (2) 18 gauge stranded bare copper conductors that are color coded black & red. It is also 300 volt rated.
Applications: Security, Surveillance, Security, Access Control, Automation, Controls
- Low Voltage Industrial Process Controls
- Low Power Circuits
- Power Limited Circuits
- Power Limited Fire Alarm Circuits
- Power Limited ray Cable PLTC
- Speaker Level
- Includes: (1) AQ293 Aquaseal 18-2 Stranded Fire Alarm Cable 1000ft
- Jacket Color: Black
- 1000ft Spool
- Conductor: 18 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: 7x26
- Insulation Material: PVC With Nylon
- Insulation Thickness: 0.015" Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Shield: 100% Aluminum Polyester Foil
- Drain: Stranded Tinned Copper
- Water-Blocking Tape: 2 ply water swellable tape
- Jacket Material: Sunlight/Moisture Resistance PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.040'' Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.310'' Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 48 Lbs. /1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating: UL 1685 Vertical Tray
- Temperature Rating: -20deg C to 60deg C
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS
- Max. Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 32pf/ft Nom.
- Capacitance Between Conductors to Shield @ 1 KHz: 58 pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C: 6.2 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors: Black, Red
- Jacket Color: Black
- TIA455-82B Water Infiltration Test Compliant: Yes
- UL 444 & 13 Compliant: Yes
- Part#: AQ293
Description: 16/2 Stranded bare copper conductors, overall shield with Aquaseal tape and overall jacket
Ratings: NEC Type FPL or PLTC or CL3
Approvals: (UL) Listed – Direct Burial Rated
Applications: Materials suitable for outdoor use, and indoor trays, allows a variety of uses for (Low voltage industrial process control circuits, Power-Limited circuits, Power-Limited fire alarm circuits, Power Limited tray cables PLTC)