AL1024ULACMCB - Altronix 8 Output 24VDC Access Control Power Supply, 10 Amp
The Altronix AL1024ULACMCB 8 Output 24VDC 10 Amp Access Control Power Supply converts a 115VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 24VDC Class 2 Rated power limited PTC protected Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure outputs with a total of 10 amp continuous supply current. It features a fire alarm disconnect feature that enables emergency egress in the event the fire alarm system is activated. It is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
The Altronix AL1024ULACMCB 8 Output 24VDC 10 Amp Access Control Power Supply features: Filtered and electronically regulated outputs, AC input and DC output LED indicators, Battery fail and battery presence supervision, Short circuit and thermal overload protection, and Red LEDs that indicate outputs are triggered.
The Altronix AL1024ULACMCB4 includes a Lifetime Warranty when purchased from an Authorized Distributor like Cabling Plus! This is the perfect access control power supply to support professional grade access control system installations!
Includes: (1) AL1024ULACMCB 8 Output 12VDC 10 Amp Access Control Power Supply
- Input 115VAC 60Hz rated @ 4.4 amp.
Power supply input options:
a) One (1) common power input for ACM8/ACM8CB and lock power (factory installed).
b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8/ACM8CB and one (1) for lock accessory power, (external power supply is required). (Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10 amp total).
Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
c) Any combination of the above.
- 24VDC @ 10 amp supply current.
- Eight (8) independently controlled outputs.
a) Eight (8) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched)
- PTCs are rated @ 2.5 amp.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply).
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- AL1024ULXB (Power Supply Board) maximum charge current 3.6 amp.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact).
- Battery fail and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient.
- ACM8 board main fuse is rated at 10 amp.
- BTU/Hr.: 122.84 BTU/Hr.
- Enclosure Dimensions (H x W x D approx.): 15.5” (393.7mm) x 12” (304.8mm) x 4.5” (114.3mm)
- Accommodates one (2) 12VDC/12AH batteries
- UL listed for Access Control System Units (UL294) download UL file
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved download CSFM file
- MEA - NYC Department of Buildings Approved