AL1012ULXPD4CB - Altronix 4 Output 12VDC Access Control Power Supply, 10 Amp
The Altronix AL1012ULXPD4CB is a multi-output access control power supply/charger that converts 115VAC, 60Hz input into four (4) 12VDC Class 2 Rated power limited outputs. It provides 4 outputs rated at 2.5 amps each for a total of 10 amps of continuous supply current. The AL1012ULXPD4CB makes powering your access control components and devices easier than ever!
The Altronix AL1012ULXPD4CB4 Output 10 Amp Access Control Power Supply features AC input and DC output LED indicators, built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries, and a automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
The Altronix AL1012ULXPD4CB4 includes a Lifetime Warranty when purchased from an Authorized Distributor like Cabling Plus!
Includes: (1) AL1012ULXPD4CB 4 Output 12VDC 10 Amp Access Control Power Supply
- Input 115VAC, 60Hz, 1.9 amp.
- Input fuse rated @ 5 amp/250V.
- 12VDC output.
- 10 amp continuous supply current
- Four (4) Class 2 Rated PTC protected power limited outputs.
- Outputs are rated @ 2.5 amp.
- Filtered and electronically regulated output
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails
- Maximum charge current 0.7 amp
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low battery supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Battery presence supervision (form "C" contacts)
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient
- 61.42 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 218.5VA.t
- Enclosure Dimensions (H x W x D approx.): 15.5” (393.7mm) x 12” (304.8mm) x 4.5” (114.3mm)
- Accommodates one (1) 12VDC/12AH batteries
- UL Listed for Access Control System Units
- NFPA 72 Compliant
Installation Instructions: Altronix AL1012ULXPD4CB Access Control Power Supply
Wiring methods shall be in accordance with the National Electrical Code/NFPA 70/NFPA 72/ANSI, and with all local codes and authorities having jurisdiction. Product is intended for indoor use only.
1. Mount unit in desired location. Mark and predrill holes in the wall to line up with the top two keyholes in the enclosure. Install two upper fasteners and screws in the wall with the screw heads protruding. Place the enclosure’s upper keyholes over the two upper screws, level and secure. Mark the position of the lower two holes. Remove the enclosure. Drill the lower holes and install the three fasteners. Place the enclosure’s upper keyholes over the two upper screws. Install the two lower screws and make sure to tighten all screws.
2. Connect AC power (115VAC / 60 Hz to terminals marked [L, G, N]. Use 14 AWG or larger for all power connections (Battery, DC output, AC input). Use 22 AWG to 18 AWG for power limited circuits (AC Fail/Low Battery reporting). Keep power limited wiring separate from non-power limited wiring (115VAC / 60Hz Input, Battery Wires). Minimum .25” spacing must be provided.
3. Measure output voltage before connecting device. This helps avoid potential damage.
4. Connect devices to be powered:
a. For Power Supply Board connect to terminals marked [+ DC -].
b. For Power Distribution Module(s) connect devices to be powered to terminal pairs 1 to 4 marked [1P & 1N thru 4P & 4N] (Fig. 2, pg. 6) or 1 to 8 marked [1P & 1N thru 8P & 8N] observing correct polarity. When servicing the unit, AC mains should be removed.
5. For Access Control applications, batteries are optional. When batteries are not used a loss of AC will result in the loss of output voltage. When the use of stand-by batteries is desired, they must be lead acid or gel type.
6. Connect appropriate signaling notification devices to terminals marked [AC FAIL & BAT FAIL] supervisory relay outputs.
Note: When used in fire alarm, burglar alarm or access control applications, “AC Fail” relay must be used to provide a visual indication of AC power on.
USE 14 AWG or larger for all power connections.
Note: Take care to keep power limited circuits separate from non-power limited wiring (115VAC, Battery).