80075 - UPG 4 Output 12VDC CCTV Power Supply, 3.7 Amp
The UPG 80075 4 Output 12VDC 3.7 Amp CCTV Power Supply is designed specifically for powering security cameras in surveillance system installations. It features 4 outputs to deliver power to 4 individual 12VAC security cameras. The 80075 provides .92 Amps per output for a combined total output of 3.7 Amps.
The UPG 80075 4 Output 12VDC 3.7 Amp CCTV Power Supply features internal surge protection for each channel, PTC auto-reset fuses that reset within 5 seconds, and LED indicator lights for each channel. The 80075 includes a mounting flange for quick installation, and comes built into a wall mountable durable metal case.
The UPG 80075 4 Output 12VDC 3.7 Amp CCTV Power Supply uses simple screw down terminals to except wire. The most common wire used to transmit power to security cameras is an 18-2 multi-conductor cable. The two raw cable conductors of an 18-2 wire will screw down onto each channel output of the power supply. There are no other parts or connectors required. Installation is a fast and easy!
- Includes: (1) 80075 4 Output 12VAC 3.7 Amp CCTV Power Supply
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC
- Output Voltage: 12VDC
- Type of Conversion: Transformer
- Output Current: 3.7 Amp
- Output Current per Channel: .92 Amp
- Input Current: 90-120VAC / 1.5 Amps
- Fuse Type: Fuse and PTC Auto-Reset UL-SJT-6ft
- Internal surge protection per channel
- PTC auto-reset resets within 5 seconds
- LED indicators per channel
- Mounting flange for quick installation
- Durable metal case
- Multiple knock-outs offer flexibility
- Wall mountable
- On/Off switch
- UL Approved
- Part#: 80075