80074 - UPG 16 Output 24VAC CCTV Power Supply, 8 Amp
The UPG 80074 16 Output 24VAC 8 Amp CCTV Power Supply is designed specifically for powering security cameras in surveillance system installations. It features 16 outputs to deliver power to 16 individual security cameras. The 80074 provides .5 Amps per output for a combined total output of 8 Amps.
The UPG 80074 16 Output 24VAC 8 Amp CCTV Power Supply features internal surge protection for each channel, PTC auto-reset fuses that reset within 5 seconds, and LED indicator lights for each channel. The 80074 includes a mounting flange for quick installation, and comes built into a wall mountable durable metal case.
The UPG 80074 16 Output 24VAC 8 Amp CCTV Power Supply uses simple screw down terminals to except wire. The most common wire used to transmit power to security cameras is an 18-2 multi-conductor cable. The two raw cable conductors of an 18-2 wire will screw down onto each channel output of the power supply. There are no other parts or connectors required. Installation is a fast and easy!
- Includes: (1) 80074 16 Output 24VAC 8 Amp CCTV Power Supply
- Input Voltage: 110VAC
- Output Voltage: 24VAC
- Type of Conversion: Transformer
- Output Current: 8 Amp
- Output Current per Channel: .5 Amp
- Input Current: 120 VAC / 2 Amps
- Fuse Type: PTC Auto-Reset UL-SJT-6ft
- Internal surge protection per channel
- PTC auto-reset resets within 5 seconds
- LED indicators per channel
- Mounting flange for quick installation
- Durable metal case
- Multiple knock-outs offer flexibility
- UL listed
- Wall mountable
- On/Off switch
- Part#: 80074