SC2204RWH-500 - 22/4 Solid Alarm Wire, 500ft Coil Pack Box, White
For project pricing and freight quotes on large wire & cable orders please call us now! 1-855-818-5556
Choose our 22/4 solid alarm wire for a fast and easy alarm system installation at the home or business! 22/4 solid alarm wire is most commonly used to connect motion detectors and keypads to a traditional hardwired alarm panel. The 4 conductor wire allows you to carry power over 2 of the conductors while the other 2 conductors are for communication.
This 22/4 solid alarm wire is white and comes as a 500ft coil pack. The coil pack houses the wire with a metal band and a plastic bag. To dispense the wire all you have to do is poke a hole in the center of the package and start pulling the wire out of the bag. Many installers often refer to coil packs as also speed bags. Coil packs of 22/4 alarm wire are great because they are easy to manage, take up very little room, and allow you to quickly dispense wire during an installation.
- Includes: (1) 500ft 22/4 Solid Alarm Wire
- Coil Pack - White
- 4 Conductors
- Conductor: 22 AWG Bare Copper – Solid
- Insulation: PVC - Green/Red/Black/Yellow
- Jacket: PVC with Rip Cord
- Electrical Properties: 300 V Max
- Class 2 Power Limited Circuit Cable and Communications
- Cable for General Purpose Applications
- UL Listed
- CMR-CL2R Rated
- Part#: SC2204RWH-500