200-143 - RG59 Coaxial Cable 3 Piece Crimp BNC Connector
BNC connectors are the most popular connector type used in CCTV camera installations. Use this crimp style connector to terminate a BNC connector on the end of your standard RG59 coaxial cables prior to connecting them to your DVR and security cameras. This crimp BNC connector is simple to install and features a 3 piece design that ensures your cable is perfectly attached to the connector prior to use.
To terminate this crimp BNC connector we recommend using the 204-005 crimp style termination tool offered by Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) RG59 Coaxial Cable Crimp BCN Connector
- 3 Piece Design
- Commercial Grade BNC Series Connectors
- Suitable for CCTV Video and Head-end Applications
- Nickel-Plated Brass/Zinc Construction
- Gold-Plated Contacts
- Features Delrin Insulator
- Part#: 200-143