18/4FPLR - 18-4 FPLR Fire Alarm Wire, 1000ft
The 18/4FPLR is an 18 gauge 4 conductor FPLR solid fire alarm wire used for power limited fire alarm and communications applications. It is perfect for wiring fire alarm systems, smoke detectors, and various fire protective circuits. The 18-4 fire alarm wire is designed to support both riser and non-riser fire alarm wiring applications.
This 18-4 fire alarm wire is sun resistance, includes a ripcord and sequential footage markings, and has color coded conductors for easy identification. It is constructed using 18 gauge solid bare copper conductors and supports 300v operations. 18-4 FPLR fire alarm wire is common for use in both residential and commercial fire alarm applications.
Our 18-4 FPLR fire alarm wire is manufactured to Type FPLR, NEC Article 760, and California State Fire Marshal standards. Type FPLR power-limited fire alarm riser cable is listed as being suitable for use in a vertical run in a shaft or from floor to floor. All FPLR cables are listed as having fire-resistant characteristics capable of preventing fire from traveling floor to floor. This 18-4 fire alarm wire is tested to pass both UL test 1424 and the vertical riser flame test UL 1666.
- Includes: (1) 18-4 Solid FPLR Fire Alarm Wire Cable Unshielded Riser Red 1000ft
- 18 Gauge 4 Conductor Solid
- Bare copper conductors
- PVC w/sun resistance, ripcord and sequential footage marking
- Rated temperature: 60°C
- Foam Polypropylene insulation
- Color Code: Black, Red, White, Green
- Cabled construction
- 300V operation
- Applications include: Power limited fire alarm and communications cable for riser or non-riser applications.
- Used for wiring fire alarm systems, smoke detectors, signaling, and fire protective circuits
- Approvals: UL Type FPLR, NEC Article 760, California State Fire Marshal
- Part#: SCP-18/4FPLR