18/4FPLP-SH - 18-4 FPLP Shielded Plenum Fire Alarm Wire, 1000ft
The 18/4FPLP is a shielded plenum rated 18 gauge 4 conductor FPLP solid fire alarm wire used for power limited fire alarm and communications applications. It is perfect for wiring fire alarm systems, smoke detectors, and various fire protective circuits in plenum open-air ventilation environments. The plenum rated jacket on the 18-4 fire alarm wire is designed to support building codes that require plenum cabling. It also includes an overall shielding that will protect your signals from any outside interference that could interrupt the integrity of your fire alarm system.
This 18-4 fire alarm wire includes a ripcord, drain wire, plenum jacket, sequential footage markings, and an overall foil shield. It is constructed using 18 gauge solid bare copper conductors and supports 300v operations. 18-4 Shielded FPLP fire alarm wire is common for commercial fire alarm applications.
Our 18-4 FPLP fire alarm wire is manufactured to Type FPLP, NEC Article 760, CUL Type CMP/FT6, and California State Fire Marshal standards. Type FPLP power-limited fire alarm riser cable is listed as being suitable for use in a vertical run in a shaft, from floor to floor, or in a plenum open-air circulation ceiling environments.
- Includes: (1) 18-4 FPLP Shielded Plenum Fire Alarm Wire Cable Solid Red 1000ft
- 18 Gauge 4 Conductor Solid
- Bare copper conductors with Overall Foil Shield
- Low Smoke PVC with ripcord and sequential footage marking
- Rated temperature: 60°C
- Color Code: Black, Red, White, Green
- Foam Polypropylene insulation
- Cabled construction
- 300V operation
- Applications include: Power limited fire alarm and communications cable for riser or non-riser applications.
- Used for wiring fire alarm systems, smoke detectors, signaling, and fire protective circuits
- Approvals: UL Type FPLP, NEC Article 760, CUL Type CMP/FT6, California State Fire Marshal
- Part#: SCP-18/4FPLP-SH