16/4DB - 16-4 Stranded Direct Burial Rated Cable, 1000ft
For project pricing and freight quotes on large wire & cable orders please call us now! 1-855-818-5556
This product may be available in one of our regional warehouses. Call us for best shipping option!
The 16/4DB is a 16 gauge 4 conductor stranded direct burial rated cable designed for outdoor security, sound, and low power applications. This 16-4 direct burial rated cable is constructed using bare copper stranded conductors and a direct burial rated sunlight resistant jacket.
This 16-4 Direct Burial Rated Cable is ideal for a wide variety of outdoor installations in access control, remote control, signaling, security systems, communications, intercom/PA systems, sound/audio, and nurse call applications. This 16-4 direct burial rated cable includes a UL VNTC rating designed to support both residential and commercial building code requirements.
- Includes: (1) 16-4 Stranded Direct Burial Rated Cable 1000ft
- Jacket Color: Black
- Jacket Type: PVC - Direct Burial and Sunlight Resistant
- Conductors: 16 Gauge, 4 Conductor, Stranded, with Rip Cord
- Color Coded Conductors: Red, Black, Yellow, Green
- Bare copper conductors
- Sunlight Resistant
- Polypropylene or FR Polypropylene insulation
- Capacitance: 55.2 pF/ft Nom.
- Temp/Voltage: 90 Degrees C / 600V
- Approvals: UL Type VNTC
- Part#: SCP-16/4DB