16/2FPLP - 16-2 FPLP Plenum Fire Alarm Wire, 1000ft
For project pricing and freight quotes on large wire & cable orders please call us now! 1-855-818-5556
This product may be available in one of our regional warehouses. Call us for best shipping option!
The 16/2FPLP is a plenum rated 16 gauge 2 conductor FPLP solid fire alarm wire used for power limited fire alarm and communications applications. It is perfect for wiring fire alarm systems, smoke detectors, and various fire protective circuits in plenum open-air ventilation environments. The plenum rated jacket on the 16-2 fire alarm wire is designed to support building codes that require plenum cabling.
This 16-2 fire alarm wire is sun resistance, includes a ripcord and sequential footage markings, and has color coded conductors for easy identification. It is constructed using 16 gauge solid bare copper conductors and supports 300v operations. 16-2 FPLP fire alarm wire is common for commercial fire alarm applications.
Our 16-2 FPLP fire alarm wire is manufactured to Type FPLP, NEC Article 760, CUL Type CMP/FT6, and California State Fire Marshal standards. Type FPLP power-limited fire alarm riser cable is listed as being suitable for use in a vertical run in a shaft, from floor to floor, or in a plenum open-air circulation ceiling environments.
- Includes: (1) 16-2 FPLP Plenum Fire Alarm Wire Cable Solid Unshielded Red 1000ft
- 16 Gauge 2 Conductor Solid
- Bare copper conductors
- Low Smoke PVC with ripcord and sequential footage marking
- Rated temperature: 60°C
- Color Code: Black, Red
- Foam Polypropylene insulation
- Cabled construction
- 300V operation
- Applications include: Power limited fire alarm and communications cable for riser or non-riser applications.
- Used for wiring fire alarm systems, smoke detectors, signaling, and fire protective circuits
- Approvals: UL Type FPLP, NEC Article 760, CUL Type CMP/FT6, California State Fire Marshal
- Part#: SCP-16/2FPLP