12516C - Platinum Tools Tele-Titan Xg 2.0 CAT6A/10Gig Crimp Tool
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Platinum Tools 12516C Tele-Titan Xg 2.0 CAT6A/10Gig Crimp Tool is the next generation of the Platinum Tools 10Gig Termination System. It combines two crimpers into a single tool, making 2-step crimping simple. First, insert the connector into the front end to terminate the contacts and switch to the back end to crimp the external ground.
Like the original, the new 12516C, along with the Platinum Tools 10-gig shielded connectors are engineered specifically for Cat6A cables to provide true 10Gig performance each and every time.
Platinum Tools 12516C Tele-Titan Crimp Tool Specifications:
- One tool does the job of two tools
- Improve efficiencies by not having to change out tools in the middle of your termination
- Straight action crimp achieved with minimal hand force
- Compact and rugged design
- Terminates to industry specified crimp heights
- Gun-style lock for secure closure
- Non-slip handle and finger grooves for comfortable grip and control
- Not to be used on standard RJ45 modular plugs
- Includes: 12516C 24 Port Cat6A Shielded Patch Panel
- S45C carbon steel frame
- Rust resistant black oxide finish
- RJ45 Cat6A/10Gig Shielded RJ45 connectors
- Cat6E, Cat6A, Cat7 & over-sized Cat5e/6 Industrial Ethernet cables
- RJ12/11 connectors
- Part#: 12516C