10250-712 - Chatsworth Universal Cable Runway, 10ft
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The Chatsworth 10250-712 10ft Universal Cable Runway is designed to manage cable runs in a ladder rack network installation. Ladder rack can be installed anywhere needed to support wire and cable runs. This Universal Cable Runway can be suspended, ran along or into a wall, or attached to equipment racks or cabinets.
Chatsworth offers numerous parts and accessories that can be installed to support the 10250-712 Universal Cable Runway. One the runway is installed you can immediately start dressing wires and cables onto it.
- Includes: (1) 10250-712 Universal Cable Runway
- Runway supported every 5’ (1.5 m), maximum load with minimal deflection is 132 lb/ft (59.9 kg).
- Made of 3/8” x 1-1/2” x .065” (9.53 mm x 38 mm x 1.65 mm) wall rectangular steel tubing
- Cross members welded at 12” (300 mm) intervals
- Individually boxed to prevent scratches and damage
- Standard length is 9’-11 1/2”/119.5” (3035 mm)
- Underwriters Laboratory Classified for suitability as an equipment grounding conductor only (must remove paint or use ground straps)
- Installation best practices includes Runway Elevation Kit
- Part#: 10250-712