5E04URYL1 - 350 MHZ Cat5e Cable, 1000 ft, Yellow
The 5E04URYL1 is a 1000ft box of yellow 350 MHz CMR rated Cat5e cable used for high performance network applications. This Super 350 Enhanced Category 5e UTP Cable is designed to exceed today’s most advanced UTP cable applications. This yellow Cat5e cable exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications, and is ideal for installations that require a high performance network cable solution.
Don’t let poorly made and un-tested Cat5e cables cause your network to underperform! At Cabling Plus we only offer Cat5e cable that is designed to withstand even the toughest network requirements. This Super 350 Cat5e cable will make any residential or commercial network perform! Only buy Cat5e cable from a trusted source like Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) 1000ft Box of Yellow 350MHz Cat5e Cable
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A-5 Category 5e
- Rated for commercial and residential network applications
- ISO/IEC 11801 Category 5e
- Non Plenum – UL 1581, UL 1666, CM, CMR, IEC 332-1, CSA, ETL
- Conductor: 24AWG Solid Annealed Bare Copper
- Insulation: Polyethylene
- Guaranteed 5dB better NEXT than TIA/EIA 568-A-5 Category 5e standards
- Positive identification striping on 100% of conductor length
- Easily identifiable conductor mates
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA 568-A-5 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Universally accepted design and approvals for global commercial network installation
- Part#: 5E04URYL1