TLM-0271 - Tatung Triview 2.7" CCTV Test Monitor
The Tatung Triview TLM-0271 is a compact 2.7” monitor used for testing, configuring, and programming CCTV security cameras. Not only is the TLM-0271 one of the most compact CCTV test monitors on the market, but it provides the best view of your cameras in any lighting conditions. There is no need for a shield or visor, the innovative Blanview Technology monitor ensures perfect video quality no matter how much sunlight is in the area.
The TLM-0271 is very simple to use. Just connect it to your powered camera using a small BNC connector patch cable and you are ready to start making all necessary adjustments to the camera. Once connected you will see your cameras view immediately on the screen so you can start adjusting your cameras lens and managing all its features. Without a CCTV test monitor you are forced to have an extra person back at the DVR that is directing you as you make camera adjustments. The TLM-0271 will save labor costs from day one since it allows a single person to install a camera.
The TLM-0271 provides 6 hours of display time and 12 hours of standby time on a single charge. So you always have enough power to finish the job. Plus you are not going to spend countless dollars buying batteries! The TLM-0271 comes with a wrist strap so it is designed to fit comfortably right on your wrist. This allows you to handle tools and climb ladders without having your hands full with a monitor. The TLM-0271 is so light weight and compact you forget it is even on your wrist.
The Tatung Triview TLM-0271 2.7" CCTV Test Monitor includes: (1) Test monitor, (1) Wrist Strap, (1) Batters, and (1) Power Supply Charger. It is ready to go to work right out of the box!
- Includes: (1) TLM-0271 2.7" CCTV Test Monitor
- Screen Size: 2.7 inch
- Viewable Size: 54.72mm (H) x 41.04mm(V)
- Dot Pitch: 0.171mm x 0.171mm
- Contrast Ratio: 400:1
- Brightness: 400 cd/m²
- Resolution: 320 x 240
- Response Time: 80ms
- Display Colors: 262K
- Power Supply Included
- Consumption: <3.2W
- Input Voltage: 3.7VDC /1200mAh 1-cell Li-ion battery (Embedded inside the monitor)
- Battery: 3.7VDC /1200mAh 1-cell Li-ion battery (Embedded inside the monitor)
- Charger Input: 100~240VAC, 0.2A, 50~60Hz;
- Output: 5VDC/1.2A
- Output: 1 BNC connector for CVBS loop-through output
- Input: Composite video, connector: 1 BNC
- Level: 1.0Vp-p / 75?
- OSD: Contrast, battery indicator & information
- System Compatibility: NTSC: 1570Hz +/- 500Hz / 60Hz,
- PAL: 15625Hz +/- 500Hz / 50Hz
- Charging Time: 3.5 Hours Average
- Working Time: Continuously display time: 6 hours average
- Standby time: 12+ hours.
- Additional Benefits: 4:3 aspect ratio, Blanview Technology (Sunlight Readable), Comes with standard Velcro wrist band
- RoHS compliant
- Part#: TLM-0271