SA-026Q - SECO-LARM Enforcer Miniature Delay Timer Module
The SECO-LARM SA-026Q is a low-voltage miniature delay timer module designed for various low voltage security and access control applications. The SA-026Q will extend the activation time of a momentary contact switch for 1 - 60 seconds via a field-adjustable rotary pot. It is ideal for electrical locks which do not have a built-in time delay function. Its compact size makes it small enough to fit in a single-gang box or inside a door frame cavity. The SA-026Q delay timer module can be programmed from 1 second to 60 seconds, and features a NO/NC switch trigger, built in buzzer output, and operates on 12 to 24 volts AC or DC.
The SA-026Q miniature delay timer module is compact, simple to install and program, and includes double-sided foam tape for mounting purposes.
- Includes: (1) SA-026Q Miniature Delay Timer Module
- Adjustable timer from 1 - 60 seconds via a pot on board
- NO/NC switch trigger
- Compact design: 1-3/16"x2-9/32"x5/8" (30x58x16 mm)
- Operating voltage: 12~24 volts AC or DC
- Current: 1.8mA (standby), 75mA (active)
- Relay output: Form-C (SPDT) via wires
- Contact rating: 3A@24VDC
- With built-in buzzer output (150mA@24VDC)
- Includes double-sided foam tape
- Part#: SA-026Q