EV-122C-FVB3Q - SECO-LARM Indoor UFO Dome Camera, 3.7mm Lens, 420TVL
The SECO-LARM EV-122C-FVB3Q is a 420TVL flush mount “UFO” dome camera designed for indoor surveillance applications in the home and business. It provides an esthetically pleasing look as the camera is recessed into the ceiling. The EV-122C-FVB3Q offers a 3.7mm fixed pinhole lens, and a tamper proof housing with a sleek low profile design. The camera extends outward from the ceiling only one inch, and does not expose any screws to provide extra security.
The EV-122C-FVB3Q is a 12VDC camera and includes 0.05 Lux illumination, Auto White Balance, Gain Control, Gamma Correction, and Shutter control. It can be mounted on the wall or ceiling for discreet installation, and once mounted the entire lens rotates to allow you to point the lens in the direction that best secures your most crucial areas.
The EV-122C-FVB3Q is simple to install and make securing your home or business fast and easy. It includes an on-board BNC Video Output Connection, on-board DC Jack Power Connection, and Mounting Screws.
- Includes: (1) EV-122C-FVB3Q 420TVL Indoor Flush-Mount UFO Dome Camera
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- 420 TVL Line
- Low-profile design, extends outward only one inch
- White case and design fits the decor of nearly any room
- No exposed screws, tamper resistant
- Can be mounted on ceilings or walls for discreet installations
- Lens rotates for ceiling or wall mounting
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05 Lux (B/W mode)
- Shutter Control: Auto Electronic Shutter (AES), 1/60~1/120,000 sec.
- Gain Control: Auto
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Auto White Balance
- Small size: 3"x1-15/16" (77x49 mm)
- 12VDC Power Type
- Power Consumption: 130mA
- Part#: EV-122C-FVB3Q