GVT-4001 - LevelOne UTP to Fiber Gigabit Switching Multi-Mode Converter, SC
The LevelOne GVT-4001 media converter is able to convert network signals between UTP and fiber optic cable based Gigabit networks. This allows extension of networks over a longer distance in multi-mode via fiber-optic cabling.
This GVT-4001 provides a 10/100/1000BaseT auto-negotiating RJ-45 connector port that supports full duplex and half duplex switch connectivity and MDI/MDI-X Auto Crossover. The Smart Link Fault Pass-through technology (Link Lost Forwarding) enables the GVT-4001 to shut down data transmission when the link connection has failed.
- Includes: (1) GVT-4001 UTP to Fiber Switching Multi-Mode Converter, SC
- UTP to fiber switching multi-mode media converter
- Auto Negotiation Speed, Half/Full Duplex
- TX port support Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Build in Link Loose Forwarding Technology
- Can be used stand alone or mounted in converter chassis
- Hot-swappable when used in chassis
- IEEE Standard Compliant: IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT, IEEE 802.3z 1000BaseSX/LX, IEEE802.3x Flow Control and Back Pressure
- Emissions: EMI FCC Class A, CE, Safety UL, cU
- Dimensions: 119 x 85 x 26mm
- Part# GVT-4001