GSW-0507 - LevelOne 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The LevelOne GSW-0507 Gigabit Ethernet Switch is designed for reliable high-performance networking. With its non-blocking switching fabric in full-duplex mode, this switch can deliver up to 2000Mbps per port, while the Store-and-Forward service brings low latency and error-free packet delivery. This high performance Gigabit Ethernet switch is perfect for fulfilling the demands of online gaming and multimedia streaming. Moreover, the GSW-0507 switch also supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet which helps reduce power consumption.
The GSW-0507 supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power-saving benefits without compromising performance. One of the ways it does this is by automatically detecting the length of connected cables and can adjust power usage by saving energy on shorter cable connections. The stylish, compact wall-mountable housing of GSW-0507 fits any working environment. It comes with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports to meet SOHO and home network expansion needs.
The GSW-0507 features plug-and-play for easy installation. No configuration is required. Auto negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
The GSW-0507 includes power adapter, user manual, and wall mounting kit.
- Includes: (1) GSW-0507 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-negotiation Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto MDI/MDI-X for each port
- Supports full duplex transfer mode for 1000Mbps
- Supports 8K absolute MAC addresses
- Supports 128KBytes RAM for data buffering
- Supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex / half-duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports 9KB Jumbo Frames
- Compliant: IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T), IEEE802.3u (100BASE-T), IEEE802.3ab (1000BASE-T), IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Buffer Memory: 128 KB
- Power Supply: External power adapter DC 5V /1A
- Dimensions: 160mm x 90mm x 29 mm
- Certifications: FCC, CE, VCCI Class A
- Part#: GSW-0507